Week 14: Cubbies


No not the baseball team. My new helper. What might not be known is that I have an in home daycare. And, at our front door I have did have what is pictured below. (Bulletin board with papers, receipt book, stickers, ect.) Scattered around my house were random pacifiers, receipts, artwork, shoes, socks, anything and everything.
I had a white cubby that I had gotten at a thrift store when I started my daycare. It was in my basement but was not utilized so I decide to paint it brown and put it by the front door for my families to put things for the kids and for me to put things for the parents. It is working great and now I am a bit more organized! I dig it!

**Note: This picture was taken on a weekend so there was no random "stuff" lingering about!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: